The other research activities of the team also include strong expertise in genetics of B. subtilis and aim at:
- understanding in an integrated manner the systemic functioning of a bacterial cell to clarify the overall principles and mechanisms involved during B. subtilis adaptation in response to changing environments.
- decipheringthe molecular mechanisms and interactions governing single and multi-species biofilms including either B. subtilis or the opportunistic pathogen Bacillus cereus.
- Dr. Vincent Fromion (Mathematical modeling, MaIAGE, INRA, Jouy-en-Josas, France)
- Dr. Pierre Nicolas (Statistics & Bioinformatic, MaIAGE, INRA, Jouy-en-Josas, France)
- Dr. Uwe Sauer (Metabolomics et fluxomics, ETH, Zürich, Suisse)
- Dr. Nathalie Declerck (Biophysics, CBS, Montpellier, France)
- Dr. Romain Briandet (Biofilm, MICALIS, Jouy-en-Josas, France)
- Dr. Didier Chatenay et Dr. Nelly Henry (Biophysics, LJP, Paris, France)